Monday, February 18, 2013

Chocolate: A Not-So-Guilty Pleasure

It starts in your head... researchers say. 

"What use are cartridges in battle? I always carry chocolate instead."
-George Bernard Shaw's "Arms and the Man"


alright then, let test how plausible this quote is. 


Calling all kids who loves CHOCOLATE!!!!






"Me! Me! Meee!"(At least this kids still have their teeth lol)
"Umm.. Can i have a piece please? Or at least give me the best part."

Umm excuse me grammies. Didn't i only call your grandchildren? 















Ohhh looks like everyone loves chocolates huhh. (including myself of course).
I mean who wouldn't want a bite when
it is so...
 creamy
hmmm.. hot chocolates are the best!

 yummy
These are my all-time favorites!!!
sweet
In a world full of chocolates, age doesn't matter  
satisfying
except for this guy...


 magical
ohh my please help this lil puppy fly for his chocolate coz he's so cute!!
and most of all....it is so..
 irresistible
Muahahahahhahaaa!!!!

I know.. I know.. that you have been trying to handle your chocolate craving for awhile now and so..to show my appreciation to you for ending up to this part of my post, i uploaded a short video below --(at least to aid your dripping salivas)


Hope that satisfied you. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment