Monday, February 4, 2013

I sleep under my bed..

Today, i decided to share a very personal secret to you guys. It might seem weird but as written, title says it all. I love sleeping under my bed and im not gonna deny it. Believe it or not but its been almost 10-something years since I've started it. Yes, that's right... and now that i've reached my "adoloscence" oh nopeee! Let's just call it teenage years coz that sounds slash makes me a lil bit younger, im still doing it (Evil Laugh) But why?
I suggest you consult Ms. Blues Clues to get some clues!!(FYI, if you still do not know, Blue is  actually a  female)

Keep scrolling to find out the main reason why. 


sOOOOO000oooooo


I research... 
that instead of a thinking chair you need a-------->






                          








and researched...



but I couldn't find any article, document, passage, or website that lists/talks about a human sleeping under their bed. I'm guessing that my case is very rare or maybe im just naturally rare lol. However, considering the world's population, prolly a percent of the whole can still ride on the same boat as mine...


Results showed me that normally, animals are the ones who sleep under their bed because they feel more secure and safe. (I hope that im not as abnormal as this guy below)


I sleep under my bed every night, ‘cause I’m scared of the cars from “Cars.” If gasoline is their food, then why do they have teeth?


and so I came up with my own reasons instead... 
TOP 5 REASONS WHY I SLEEP UNDER MY BED (There's more than that but not gonna list them all as i might not have enough time to sleep under my bed tonight)

1. Lying down the floor and seeing nothing above but darkness....


is a better place to daydream! Especially if you're listening to this song..
== A Drop of the Ocean - Ron Pope
     
2.You feel safe

similar to the cats and dogs out, I feel more secure under my bed maybe because of the feeling of enclosure.

3. It is like a portable locker, refrigerator, and at the same time, a bed.

You can hide anything you want in here. You can eat here too. Bros and sis can't get a hold of your foods!
not unless if you already have something similar to this..



4. It's soundproof!


Save some energy! Now, there's no need to wear your headphones to escape from your brothers and sisters arguing, the baby's crying, and your parents grouches!

5. And if you're fortunate... you can meet some new friends!


introducing my bestfriend, bedbugs!







or maybe like this....



Due to my profoundness of this habit of mine, I even wrote a poem about it for me to share it to my little friends when I was 7 years old!

I SLEEP UNDER MY BED
I feel hot
To sleep, I cannot
I seek for a cool place
A smooth and cold base

I can't find any
And I'm so sleepy
Time is running
And I'm still looking

I go down my bed
I feel my feet being fed
Fed will coolness
Feeling it with boldness

Need not to seek far away
At home I should stay
I go under my bed
To the hotness, It's my shed

I found a paradise
My only enemies are the mice
But I still find it better than the shore
For I have found a place to snore




Sooo..///If i hold a  pajama party tonight, would you guys come and sleep under my bed? P.S maybe you could bring some kernels and drinks so we could eat there too !

No comments:

Post a Comment