Monday, February 25, 2013

Horoscopes : Are they Real?

Do you believe on your daily horoscope? How accurate are they? Or.. Are they even REAL?????

Here's a quick definition from Meriam Webster :

horo·scope

 noun \ˈhȯr-ə-ˌskōp, ˈhär-\
1
: a diagram of the relative positions of planets and signs of the zodiac at a specific time (as at one's birth) for use by astrologers in inferring individual character and personality traits and in foretelling events of a person's life
2
: an astrological forecast

I was born from the month of mid-December. So my zodiac is Sagittarius.
According from my phone, here's my horoscope for the day.


Sagittarius


November 22-December 21
The Virgo Full Moon may bring career and status issues to a climax. It could be that difficulties at home are making it hard for you to concentrate on your job. Those Sagittarians who work at home may find distractions too numerous to concentrate. It's time to take a stand and improve your situation at home and at work - begin by speaking up.
Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2013/02/25/2648266/horoscopes-for-monday-february.html#storylink=cp




Here's a quick summary as to how my day went by today : 
It's the first day of school after the winter break and I was feeling lazy the whole day and I think my teachers were too. They didn't give us any homeworks and so I had nothing to do when I got home. I thought it was the perfect time for me to search for some volunteer works to at least prepare for my college applications. While researching, I found some interesting opportunities, I then asked my parents if they can give me their schedule for me to get a ride for those work days, and applied for it.

CONNECTION:I could say that the horoscope somehow relates to the things that I did today. Though, I don't believe that it was beforehand true. I believe that it woudn't  have been reliable, if I chose to play video games or watch the television that day and just let the time flew. But because that I decided to take some baby steps, I was able to improve myself and I would thank my 'partially' thank my horoscope for that, for giving  me an insight as to how i should start and spend my day making me believe that it will be worthwhile.

Many people are interested to know the future, most especially their own. They hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Alot wish to know what the future holds and the difficulties inside it, and they hope that knowing their daily horoscopes can help them avoid or at least overcome those. For this reasons, millions,billions and trillions of people around the globe read their horoscopes,  which are 'claimed' to help a person foresee his future and guide him correctly in making important decisions.

Mind checking your horoscope for today? Don't worry you'll lose nothing, but maybe you'll gain something.

No comments:

Post a Comment